Saturday, March 28, 2009

The latest crop of Invitations!



I wanted to share the invitations I designed for Jaimee and Eric, whose wedding is coming up in May.

After meeting with Jaimee and seeing her color palette of Pool Blue and Lavender- I found a beautiful paisley print that brought her two colors together.

The invitation and inserts were printed on Pearl White Metallic Text. We did a petalfold with thin ribbon; and a coordinating ribbon to tie the inserts (reception card, accommodations, directions, and RSVP postcard) together. I made a ribbon bellyband with names on pearl white metallic text and the paisley print background. Here they are!

















I really enjoyed creating these for Jaimee and Eric- and am looking forward to orchestrating their beautiful Spring wedding!

No comments: