Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Insight, events, and ideas straight from the Ribbon Box!

First Entry!
I'm really excited to finally kick off the blog. It is meant to be a source to share inspiration, current projects, and of course a few do it yourself projects. Ribbon Box Events is a new event planning company catering to couples in the DC/MD/VA metropolitan area. I founded this company to offer my clients design assistance, coordination and peace of mind- and affordable, all at the same time! Whether the event is small or large, formal or casual, or anything in between- a planner (whether full , partial, or day-of, is crucial in ensuring the day runs smoothly and clients can focus on celebrating the occasion with friends and family!

Every journey starts somewhere- and this is it for Ribbon Box! I'm so excited to chronicle my journeys from here on out!

Stay tuned!

Tiffany

No comments: