Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fresh from the Ribbon Box!

Two of my friends were recently married in July. I'm always a fan of purchasing a gift off a registry- but this time I wanted to do a little bit more. I was inspired by their wedding website, which sported a pedestrian/sign like graphic of a proposal:


In the spirit, I came up with a fun and adjusted the colors to be a bit warmer- referencing "Night" and "Bluebell" from Paper Source. Here's what we came up with:





My favorite is the little bling coming from her finger!



From there I created a set of stationery to give them to start their new lives (and correspondence!) together.

The suite consists of:

Two versions of the graphic- one with their new last name, and one with both first names and their new shared last name.

20 Bluebell A6 envelopes
20 Night A6 envelopes

40 flat A6 cards- a mixture of luxe cream cards on night backing; luxe cream cards on blue bell backing, bluebell cards on night backing.

The set is completed by personalized address labels displaying the same graphic, as well as envelope seal stickers!










All in a beautiful, ribbon-wrapped box, and the set is complete!

No comments: